- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 68 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Importing SUN Explorer to OPS Center
I need to do a preventive maintenance for some of our customer , instead of manually looking into SRAS And Explominer o/p "As it takes time concluding report from both utilities plus they are
in-efficent to report" , can i use OPS Center to import captured explorers and analyze it ..
If so , does it cover all below items:
- H.W. faults .
- Major errors from logs for O.S. cluster , Mis-configuration
- Performance and resources utilization .
- Missing Critical patches/Withdrawn patches .