Forum Stats

• 3,828,095 Users
  • 2,260,862 Discussions
  • 7,897,473 Comments

Discussions

New Oracle Blog Series - Infosys delivers 4 part series on architecture

This month kicked off a new blog series on the Oracle IDM Blog, from Infosys, on a series of security architecture issues that is worth taking up for this group. I recommend this reading of the first two, and then checking back on the Oracle IDM Blog on a regular basis (each week) for the updates to parts 3 and 4, as and for additional series from other partners.  

If you or anybody in your company has an interest in authoring a single piece or a series, please reach out to me (Greg Jensen) at [email protected] and let me know what topics you are interested in as this is a highly visible blog with global reach into all industries.

Part 1:

Design Considerations: Implementing Oracle Identity Management for large enterprises

In the first of the four part series, our partner Infosys will discuss the need to build an intermediate or abstraction layer to allow for consolidation of identity, account and access information from OIM and other enterprise sources.

Part 2:

Disconnected Application Framework in OIM 11g R2 PS1

In the second edition, Infosys will continue exploring further on the theme of how organizations can earn an accelerated ROI from the new IDM infrastructure by adopting “Disconnected Application framework”.

This discussion has been closed.