• 3,852,474 Users
  • 2,264,108 Discussions
  • 7,905,077 Comments

Discussions

Exception when consuming a webservice

user13013026
user13013026 Member Posts: 1 Blue Ribbon
edited Dec 16, 2014 1:13PM in WebLogic Portal

I am trying to consume a webservice in my application and able to successfully invoke the webservice however I am getting the exception as below

weblogic.wsee.jaxws.framework.policy.advertisementimpl.AdvertisementHelperImpl registerExtension

WARNING: Registering oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.extensions.addressing.AddressingExtensionRegistry extension failed; java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.extensions.addressing.AddressingExtensionRegistry

05-Dec-2014 18:36:28 weblogic.wsee.jaxws.spi.WLSServiceDelegate addWsdlDefinitionFeature

SEVERE: Failed to create WsdlDefinitionFeature for wsdl location: http://servername:port/xxx/XXXService?wsdl, error: com.sun.xml.ws.wsdl.parser.InaccessibleWSDLException, message: 2 counts of InaccessibleWSDLException.

Please help me to fix this issue

Thanks in advance

Answers

• rajeev.y.ranjan-Oracle
    rajeev.y.ranjan-Oracle Member Posts: 717 Employee

I think you had hitted a bug here.

In order to address the issue apply patch from Bug 17246737.Steps to download and apply the patch are listed below:

Go to MOS and search for the bug 17246737

1) Log onto My Oracle Support.

2) Click on the "Patches & Updates" tab.

3) Click on "Patch Name, Number (the default).

4) For the "Patch Name or Number" type in the patch number (for example: 17246737).

5) Choose the "Platform" or (Select the default which is "Select up to 5" for any platforms)

6) Hit Search.

Thanks

Ranjan

This discussion has been closed.