• 3,836,739 Users
  • 2,262,175 Discussions
  • 7,900,089 Comments

Discussions

BPM12c Quickstart invalid oramds url

Martien van den Akker
Martien van den Akker Member Posts: 2,776 Bronze Crown

Hi,

I'm trying to create an XSL based on the Case.xsd that should be found in the oramds. I choose the input of the startCase message of the wsdl of a ACM Case.

But I keep getting the following message:

Invalid url: oramds:/soa/shared/casemgmt/Case.xsd

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid url: oramds:/soa/shared/casemgmt/Case.xsd

In both a WIndows and a Linux (under VirtualBox) installation.

Others encountered this as well? (And solved it?)

Regards,

Martien

Answers

• Dan Atwood
    Dan Atwood Member Posts: 2,313 Gold Trophy

Yes.  It's a bug that we've run into as well.

Might be worth hitting support to see if a patch exists.

Dan

Martien van den Akker
  • Martien van den Akker

Hi Dan,

Oh, it's good to see that I'm not the only one. I saw errors indicating that the 'oracle.home' reference in the adf-config was not found. So I tried to add it as a VMOption in the jdev.conf. But that did not help so far.

Also refering to the a live MDS on a server did not help. When I create a MDS connection to a database in JDev I don't see all the entries I expect from my 11g experiences.

So it seems that the MDS functionality broke in the 12.1.3 release. I consider a SR indeed. Since I did not found any patches relating the MDS problems.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Martien

• Martien van den Akker

Hi Dan,

I created an SR and got this reply 'The bug have already been raised on which the Development is working and one-Off BackPort has been raised related to this SR.This is fixed in the latest version , we will update you once the patch is ready for this version.'

So we may expect a patch in the near future.

Regards,
    Martien

This discussion has been closed.