• 3,855,559 Users
  • 2,264,522 Discussions
  • 7,906,065 Comments

Discussions

Regarding New for weblogic portal

2906104 Member Posts: 2
edited Mar 18, 2015 3:44AM in WebLogic Portal

hi every one.

My name is krishnarjun yada. I am the new for weblogic portal applicatons and i have a training on next weak. But i don't know much more about on portal.I mean which topics are there and how to work. I have knowledge on WebspherePortalServer. Please guide me anyone it's very need for me.

Please reply to <email address removed by moderator> ASAP.

Answers

• BluShadow
    BluShadow Member, Moderator Posts: 42,371 Red Diamond
    edited Mar 18, 2015 3:39AM

*** moderator note ***

I've removed your email address from the post because a) you are likely to get lots of spam in your email by publishing it in public and b) responses to issues should be posted on the forum, as this is not a personal support service where people should be contacting you directly.

Also please note that this is a forum of volunteers doing their own jobs, and leading their own lives, so to request help "ASAP" or "Urgently" etc. is not appropriate and considered very rude by many people.  Such urgent issues suggest a live system that has got problems and a company is losing money or people's lives are at risk, in which case the issue should be raise via My Oracle Support (MOS) which is the paid-for support channel for Oracle.

The description of your issue, wanting to know more about a product before your training, is not an urgent issue. (Surely the point of the training is to learn it?)

*** end of moderator note ***

2906104 Member Posts: 2
    edited Mar 18, 2015 3:44AM

ya sorry for my rude questioning . Now i am understanding your T & S.

Thank you very much. 

This discussion has been closed.