Oracle ADF + Weblogic Session Issue — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,708,780 Users
  • 2,241,126 Discussions
  • 7,840,613 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oracle ADF + Weblogic Session Issue

DelaDela Posts: 10
edited September 2015 in WebLogic

Hello

I have a problem about weblogic session as below.

some time , user reflash the page,the new page is others user's page and user's name.

for example, user A and user B logon the system, user A will see user B's page and the login name change to user B after reflash.

rickepm

Answers

• edited April 2015

There are two possibilities here:

1.) The application servlet/jsp code might be storing request-related variables (e.g., HttpServletReques, HttpSession, etc.) in a member variable in the class.  For example, rather than passing the session object to a helper method as an argument, if the application stores it in a member variable, calls the helper method, and the helper method picks it up from the member variable.  This pattern of interaction is not thread-safe since the App Server generally only creates a single instance of the server class to service all requests and all threads are executing against that single instance concurrently.

2.) There might be a bug in the ADF framework itself.  After verifying that #1 is not the issue, I suggest filing a Support case with Oracle, since this would potentially be a very serious security issue.

rickepm
  • DelaDela Posts: 10
    edited April 2015

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply.

I was checked the project, there is not a member variable.

The Project use this method to set and get session value such as userId as below.

public void setSessionValue(String objectName, Object obj) {

FacesContext ctx = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();

HttpSession sess = (HttpSession)ctx.getExternalContext().getSession(true);

sess.setAttribute(objectName, obj);

}

public Object getSessionValue(String objectName) {

Object obj = sess.getAttribute(objectName);

return obj;

}

I guess the method getSessionValue(String objectName) get the other's userId

• DelaDela Posts: 10
    edited April 2015

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply.

I was checked the project, there is not a member variable.

The Project use this method to set and get session value such as userId as below.

public void setSessionValue(String objectName, Object obj) {

sess.setAttribute(objectName, obj);

}

public Object getSessionValue(String objectName) {

Object obj = sess.getAttribute(objectName);

return obj;

}

I guess the method getSessionValue(String objectName) get the other's userId

• edited April 2015

I would suggest opening a case with Oracle Support.

rickepm