• 3,759,060 Users
  • 2,251,495 Discussions
  • 7,870,477 Comments

Discussions

FDM and HFM tables

2755601 Member Posts: 41
edited Apr 20, 2015 11:08AM in Financial Data Management

hi Experts,

I want to know the FDM and HFM tables through which exchange rates are loaded. I mean the FDM tables used and HFM tables used for loading FX rates to HFM. and how can I query them from Databases

Thanks for your help.

Tagged:
Somaraju_rajulu

Best Answer

• SH_INT
    SH_INT Member Posts: 3,187 Bronze Crown
    edited Apr 20, 2015 4:56AM Accepted Answer

All data, even FX Rates, will be loaded via the tDataSegx tables in FDM. Identify the location you are load the FX Rates through and that will give you  the reference to the correct tDataSeg table. Off the top of my head I don't know the HFM table but why would you want to query these tables directly as you can see the information you need - both FDM and HFM through the relevant application screens?

Answers

• SH_INT
    SH_INT Member Posts: 3,187 Bronze Crown
    edited Apr 20, 2015 4:56AM Accepted Answer

All data, even FX Rates, will be loaded via the tDataSegx tables in FDM. Identify the location you are load the FX Rates through and that will give you  the reference to the correct tDataSeg table. Off the top of my head I don't know the HFM table but why would you want to query these tables directly as you can see the information you need - both FDM and HFM through the relevant application screens?

2755601 Member Posts: 41
    edited Apr 20, 2015 11:08AM

This is required by the for audit purpose. ...

This discussion has been closed.