- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
FDM Integration Issue with HFM - 126.96.36.199
I have updated the FDM Application from 9.3.3 to 188.8.131.52. This is what I have done so far,
1. Copied over the database used for creating FDM application in 933 and the system folder created during the application creation process.
2. Using "Add Application" in FDM 184.108.40.206, provided the details for the database and the system folder that were copied in Step 1
3. Using the "Schema Update", updated the FDM application to the latest release.
4. Logged into FDM application and imported the latest FDM adapter and performed the configuration settings.
5. User "admin" has full access to HFM and FDM application on the migrated environment.
Now, when I am trying to navigate to the Control Tables in FDM Web, I get the following error
The dimensions specified in FDM application is same as that in the HFM application. I have gone through various support documents however the issue still persists.
Any help will be highly appreciated