- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
How to configure OAM 11.1.2 Load Balancing from script ?
I'm currently configuring Oracle Access Manager to work with LoadBalancing
I'm trying to do this configuration :
Actually, I made the configuration with my browser, and I'm searching to do the same thing with a script.
Where is stored the configuration ? Domain config file? DB store ?
Is there a WLST command to do this config ?