- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 68 Insurance
- 536.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Deploying ADF App as ADF Library on WebCenter
Hello for everyone!!
I have a problem. I have try to deploy my ADF App with my own taskflow to WebCenter as ADF Library for using as Custom Taskflow in Portal Resources. I follow to set of steps from this blog -> Andrejus Baranovskis Blog: Extending WebCenter Portal 126.96.36.199 Made Easy
And I have performed all of steps, but didn't see my lib in list of deployments in webLogic Console. Can anybody help me? Maybe I've miss something.
That i've do:
- I've create ADF App with taskFlow
- have deploy it as ADFLib to my computer as jar file
- use this lib in another app based on WebCenter Poral Server Extension App template
- deploy it as WAR Library to WC_Spaces and restart WC_Spaces.
And that's all.
Can anyone advice me more reliable guid for it?
Thanks a lot!