weblogic 12.1.1 Resource Adapter Endpoint ClassCastException — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,708,780 Users
  • 2,241,126 Discussions
  • 7,840,613 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

weblogic 12.1.1 Resource Adapter Endpoint ClassCastException

30157933015793 Posts: 2
edited October 2015 in WebLogic

Hello all,

I am having an issue with my resource adapter-mdb communication. I have inbound Resource Adapter listening to atcp/ip port and pass on the input to mdb(mdb implements the endpoint) . When I deploy my ear i can see resouce adapter deployed and started properly, waiting for input messages. MDB is deployed properly as well.

I run into this issue when I try to connect to the socket and pass an input to resource adapter. Any help would be great thank you.

SEVERE: Error during the acceptance of a socket request and using WorkManager scheduling - TcpipSocketListener

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fc.JCafe.mdb.AdapterRequestMessageBean_3xlvxk_MDOImpl

private SocketMessageEndpoint addIfUnderMaximumPoolSize() throws UnavailableException {

SocketMessageEndpoint messageEndpoint = null;

if (poolSize < maxEndpoints) {

messageEndpoint = (SocketMessageEndpoint) endpointFactory.createEndpoint(null);

poolSize++;

}

return messageEndpoint;

}

EndPoint Factory is javax.resource.spi.endpoint.MessageEndpointFactory.

TcpipSocketListener - is the listener

and

class com.ford.fc.JCafe.mdb.AdapterRequestMessageBean_3xlvxk_MDOImpl this is a MessageDrivenLocalObjectClass

I am using weblogic 12.1.1

Please help urgently

A similar issue was reported for weblogic 10.3.6 below:

https://community.oracle.com/message/12639664#12639664

Answers

• 30157933015793 Posts: 2
    edited August 2015

This is an urgent issue. Can anyone help please.Thanks.