- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
I am just starting to jump into ops center and was informed there is the capability to monitor other systems besides solaris.
For instance windows, suse and redhat.
We have those in out vcenter and I am searching for how I would go about grabbing performance numbers from those so that I can possibly consolidate my monitoring into ops center.
Am I way off in left field here or are there some truth to this concept ?