- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Expdp schema export is missing tables
I am trying to implement a schema export with expdp on 184.108.40.206 (Windows7, 64bit) with the following call:
"EXPDP usr/[email protected] SCHEMAS=XXX DIRECTORY=TMP_EXPDP VERSION=10.2.0.1.0 EXCLUDE=STATISTICS dumpfile=tt.sad logfile=tt.log"
In the resulting logfile I can see that at least 2 Tables are missing??
Is there anyone who can explain that behaviour?