Forum Stats

• 3,853,738 Users
  • 2,264,260 Discussions
  • 7,905,437 Comments

Discussions

How to change automated email notification content type?

Tali Vakarian
Tali Vakarian Member Posts: 70
edited Oct 12, 2015 11:17PM in Business Process Management Suite

We noticed that notification tasks use HTML for their email content type, but the automated emails (the ones that are sent out when a human task is assigned to the user, etc.) have the content type multipart/related. Our email debug system doesn't accept multipart/related emails and we just want the email to be of type HTML, without the extra contents that the automated email provides.

Right now the automated emails look like this:

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 1.06.02 PM.png

But we'd be happy with a simple HTML message with just the link to the task and some text. We don't need all the task details, contents, comments, colors or formatting.

Is there a relatively simple way to do this? (To customize automated emails per workflow?)

Answers

• Antonis Antoniou
    Antonis Antoniou Member Posts: 295 Silver Badge
    edited Oct 12, 2015 10:28AM

Hi Tali,

Go to the assign activity that is generated with the email activity and set the content type to text/html

Antonis

• Tali Vakarian
    Tali Vakarian Member Posts: 70
    edited Oct 12, 2015 11:17PM

Hi Antonis,

I'm not sure I get what you're saying or if you're fully understanding my question.

I know how to change content type for an email notiication activity. But the activity is not an email activity - I'm talking about the notifications that get sent out and are configured within a human task inside a normal User Task. (The email in my example is getting automatically populated and set from inside a human task config... it is not an email notification activity)

Screenshot_2.png

This discussion has been closed.