- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
OBIEE Integration with Jdeveloper 12c
I successfully integrated OBIEE (version 220.127.116.11.150120) within an ADF application developped in Jdeveloper11g.
Now we are developing in Jdeveloper 12c ( version 18.104.22.168.0) , and doing the same actions, nothing works.
I checked the post BI-ADF integration in JDev 12c and I have the same error. This is one point.
But, what I did :
- Add "Business Intelligence ADF View Components" feature to project
- Create connection to BI Presentation Server
- Create a JSF page
- Drag/Drop a report to the page
- When doing this, nothing happens. No obiee tag created withinf the JSF page
- I tried to get the source code from Jdeveloper11g to manually create tags : at runtime, I get a blank page
All documentation related to ADF integration refers to JDeveloper11g.
Anyone has an idea ?