- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Help processing Journal in FDMEE
I am having issues understanding loading a journal in FDMEE 188.8.131.52. I am familiar with the process in FDM Classic but not in EE. Questions include:
1) Can I use the old FDM Classic's journal template? I also read about the new version so where could I get a copy of the new FDMEE journal template?
2) Read on the admin guide that an Enable Journal Load box needs to be checked within Target Application's Application Options tab. However, I do not see an Enable Journal box.
3) Also read elsewhere that may have indicated that a location that has been assigned an import format may not be able to process journals. Is this correct or am I mistaken?
4) Can we load a journal with value: <Entity Currency> instead of <Entity Curr Adjs>? Will it appear in
Please suggest an answer to above queries. Really looking forward to be able to resolve this quickly.