- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Risks with Oracle 12c Advanced Compression
I think I see most of the pros and cons with using Advanced Compression in general and especially HCC, but I find it hard to find anything on the risks involved.
Both risks during implementation (with existing data) and operation.
Any white paper/blog/info on this?