- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
FDMEE time out
I am facing time out error while importing data from the source tables in FDMEE (22.214.171.124.530).
Error message: A connection to the server has failed.(status=503).
I have tried making changes to mod_wl_ohs.conf file as suggested by oracle but as soon as I am make the changes to the mod_wl_ohs.conf file and restart the services. Data management become inaccessible and displays " You are not authorized to access this page".
Am I doing something wrong or missing something. I followed the steps mentioned below.
Appreciate any advise on this.
Doc ID 1916786.1
- On the OHS server navigate to folder:
- Open in a text editor file mod_wl_ohs.conf.
- In mod_wl_ohs.conf find the following section: WLForwardUriUnparsed ON
- Add the following two lines just after the KeepAliveSecs 20 line (1800 seconds is 30 minutes): WLIOTimeoutSecs 1800
- After the modification the relevant section in the file should look like this: WLForwardUriUnparsed ON
- Save the modified file and restart the OHS Service and ERPi Web Service.