- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Oracle Advance Compression 12c on SAP
We have identified a list of tables to enable the advance compression and do a reorg. Can someone explain do we also need to compress the associated indexes of those compressed tables?
My plan is just to compress the tables not to look at the associated indexes of those tables.
Please post relative MOS notes or SAP notes related this..