Forum Stats

• 3,826,384 Users
  • 2,260,640 Discussions
  • 7,896,924 Comments

Discussions

EPM SYSTEM Apply Maintenance Release from 11.1.2.1 to 11.1.2.3 problem with LCM import export path.

User_HEFUK
User_HEFUK Member Posts: 39 Red Ribbon
edited Mar 11, 2016 9:24AM in EPM System Infrastructure

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem with configuration after upgrading WPM system from 11.1.2.1 to 11.1.2.3.0.

I have two server UNIX and WIN 2008 R2 64 bit.

On UNIX :

-Foundation

-Planning

-Administration Services

-Calc

-RA

On Win:

-Essbase sever

-EPMA

I have intall/upgrade components on two servers, on Unix i have configured bu the problem is when i won configured server WIN , becouse when i selec foundation (Configure Common Settings , Configure Oracle Configurator Manager) and i

click next then in LCM import export location i have path to the unix server and that is ok for me, but i can,t go next becouse prompt error " Can not find valid path separator from input path or path is not writeable. Please enter a valid path.

On version 11.1.2.1 that was good path, but in 11.1.2.3.0 doesn't worked.

Any Issue ???

thx for reply

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Robert Gideon
    Robert Gideon Member Posts: 207
    edited Mar 9, 2016 3:23PM Answer ✓

I believe that you have "Configure Common Settings" selected; however, you have already done this on your Foundation server (Linux). I would skip that item on the Windows server, just unselect it and move forward.

I checked some documentation on a similar environment to verify that I only did the Common Settings on the Linux server. On windows, I only did the OCM configuration and then whatever other configuration was necessary on those servers.

Robert

Answers

• Robert Gideon
    edited Mar 9, 2016 3:23PM Answer ✓

I believe that you have "Configure Common Settings" selected; however, you have already done this on your Foundation server (Linux). I would skip that item on the Windows server, just unselect it and move forward.

I checked some documentation on a similar environment to verify that I only did the Common Settings on the Linux server. On windows, I only did the OCM configuration and then whatever other configuration was necessary on those servers.

Robert

• JohnGoodwin
    JohnGoodwin Member Posts: 30,471 Blue Diamond
    edited Mar 9, 2016 3:45PM

Yes I agree, it only is required to be configured once and usually it will be done on the foundation server.

Cheers

John

• User_HEFUK
    edited Mar 10, 2016 9:01AM

Ok, configuration is done. Bu now is problem with EAS, when i stared all process, i check EAS server on WebLogic and this server is runnin in Admin mode, when i make resume on WebLogic then is all right.

So then when i want shut down all proces via ./stop.sh only AdminServer and EssbaseAdminServer are running.

Any sugest ?

• SaurabhPatel
    SaurabhPatel Member Posts: 360
    edited Mar 10, 2016 9:29AM

You should check the syserr and sysout logs for EAS in diagnostics/logs/services to check why it went in admin mode.

SP

• User_HEFUK
    edited Mar 10, 2016 11:12AM

*  To start WebLogic Server, use a username and   *

*  password assigned to an admin-level user.  For *

*  server administration, use the WebLogic Server *

*  console at http://hostname:port/console        *

starting weblogic with Java version:

java version "1.6.0_37"

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_37-b06)

Oracle JRockit(R) (build R28.2.5-50-153520-1.6.0_37-20121220-0843-linux-x86_64, compiled mode)

Starting WLS with line:

/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/jrockit_160_37/bin/java -jrockit   -Xms128m -Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:PermSize=64m  -Dweblogic.Name=EssbaseAdminServices0 -Djava.security.policy=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/../wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.policy  -Dweblogic.ProductionModeEnabled=true -XX:-FlightRecorder -DEAS_HOME=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/products/Essbase/eas -DEPM_ORACLE_HOME=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1 -DEPM_ORACLE_INSTANCE=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/epmsystem2 -DESS_ES_HOME=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/products/Essbase/eas/server -DHYPERION_HOME=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1 -DPATH=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/lib:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/products/Essbase/eas/server/bin:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseRTC-64/11.1.2.0/bin: -DcomponentId=81401e427f45d81299bcba914ecf162599S5dfe -Dhyperion.home=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1 -Djava.io.tmpdir=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/epmsystem2/tmp -Djava.library.path=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/lib:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/products/Essbase/eas/server/bin:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseRTC-64/11.1.2.0/bin: -Djava.security.egd=file:/dev/../dev/urandom -Dlogging.folder=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2/servers/EssbaseAdminServices0/logs/ -Doracle.pki.debug=true -Dserver.name=EssbaseAdminServices0 -Dsun.net.inetaddr.ttl=0 -d64  -Dweblogic.security.SSL.trustedCAKeyStore=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/../wlserver_10.3/server/lib/cacerts  -XX:-FlightRecorder  -da -Dplatform.home=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/../wlserver_10.3 -Dwls.home=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/../wlserver_10.3/server -Dweblogic.home=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/../wlserver_10.3/server  -DEPM_ORACLE_HOME=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1 -DEPM_ORACLE_INSTANCE=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/epmsystem2 -DEPM_ORACLE_HOME=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1 -DEPM_ORACLE_INSTANCE=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/epmsystem2 -Dcommon.components.home=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/oracle_common -Djrf.version=11.1.1 -Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger -Ddomain.home=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2 -Djrockit.optfile=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.jrf_11.1.1/jrocket_optfile.txt -Doracle.server.config.dir=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2/config/fmwconfig/servers/EssbaseAdminServices0 -Doracle.domain.config.dir=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2/config/fmwconfig  -Digf.arisidbeans.carmlloc=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2/config/fmwconfig/carml  -Digf.arisidstack.home=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2/config/fmwconfig/arisidprovider -Doracle.security.jps.config=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2/config/fmwconfig/jps-config.xml -Doracle.deployed.app.dir=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2/servers/EssbaseAdminServices0/tmp/_WL_user -Doracle.deployed.app.ext=/- -Dweblogic.alternateTypesDirectory=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.ossoiap_11.1.1,/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/oracle_common/modules/oracle.oamprovider_11.1.1 -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=oracle.mds.net.protocol  -Dweblogic.jdbc.remoteEnabled=false  -Dem.oracle.home=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/oracle_common -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dweblogic.management.discover=false -Dweblogic.management.server=t3://erp-app-srv1.adamed.com:7002  -Dwlw.iterativeDev=false -Dwlw.testConsole=false -Dwlw.logErrorsToConsole=false -Dweblogic.ext.dirs=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/../patch_wls1036/profiles/default/sysext_manifest_classpath  -DEPM_ORACLE_INSTANCE=/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/epmsystem2 weblogic.Server

[WARN ][jrockit] MaxPermSize=256m ignored: Not a valid option for JRockit

[WARN ][jrockit] PermSize=64m ignored: Not a valid option for JRockit

[WARN ] Use of -Djrockit.optfile is deprecated and discouraged.

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:16 PM CET> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090905> <Disabling CryptoJ JCE Provider self-integrity check for better startup performance. To enable this check, specify -Dweblogic.security.allowCryptoJDefaultJCEVerification=true>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:16 PM CET> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090906> <Changing the default Random Number Generator in RSA CryptoJ from ECDRBG to FIPS186PRNG. To disable this change, specify -Dweblogic.security.allowCryptoJDefaultPRNG=true>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:16 PM CET> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000395> <Following extensions directory contents added to the end of the classpath:

/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/SharedServices/11.1.2.0/lib/audit-client.jar:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/CSS/11.1.2.0/lib/css.jar:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/jlib/11.1.2.0/ctg_custom.jar:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/CSS/11.1.2.0/lib/ldapbp.jar:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/misc/11.1.2.0/opencsv-1.8.jar:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/jlib/11.1.2.0/registry-api.jar:/hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/EPMSystem11R1/common/SharedServices/11.1.2.0/lib/wlpool.jar>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:17 PM CET> <Info> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000377> <Starting WebLogic Server with Oracle JRockit(R) Version R28.2.5-50-153520-1.6.0_37-20121220-0843-linux-x86_64 from Oracle Corporation>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:18 PM CET> <Info> <Management> <BEA-141107> <Version: WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0  Tue Nov 15 08:52:36 PST 2011 1441050 >

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:20 PM CET> <Emergency> <Management> <BEA-141151> <The admin server could not be reached at http://erp-app-srv1.adamed.com:7002.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:20 PM CET> <Info> <Configuration Management> <BEA-150018> <This server is being started in managed server independence mode in the absence of the admin server.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:20 PM CET> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STARTING>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:20 PM CET> <Info> <WorkManager> <BEA-002900> <Initializing self-tuning thread pool>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:20 PM CET> <Notice> <Log Management> <BEA-170019> <The server log file /hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2/servers/EssbaseAdminServices0/logs/EssbaseAdminServices0.log is opened. All server side log events will be written to this file.>

OracleFileSSOWalletImpl.getWalletData: enter...

OracleFileSSOWalletImpl.getWalletData: System.getProperty(user.name)=apphypdv

OracleFileSSOWalletImpl.getWalletData: locking (shared) dummy sso file..

OracleFileSSOWalletImpl.getWalletData: locking (shared) sso file..

Oracle Wallet: wallet size 17965

OracleWallet: getSecretStore

OracleSecretStore: loading wallet from stream

OracleSSOKeyStoreImpl: engineLoad

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Loading wallet from stream

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Opening safe 0

OracleKeyStoreSpi: found cert bag

OracleKeyStoreSpi: found secret store bag

Processing TP 0

Storing TP 0 as CN=Entrust.net Secure Server Certification Authority

Processing TP 1

Storing TP 1 as CN=Entrust.net Secure Server Certification Authority 1

Processing TP 2

Storing TP 2 as CN=Entrust.net Certification Authority (2048)

Processing TP 3

Storing TP 3 as CN=GTE CyberTrust Global Root

Processing TP 4

Storing TP 4 as OU=Secure Server Certification Authority

Processing TP 5

Storing TP 5 as OU=Class 1 Public Primary Certification Authority

Processing TP 6

Storing TP 6 as OU=Class 2 Public Primary Certification Authority

Processing TP 7

Storing TP 7 as OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret0

Getting sequence from bag

Getting alias from sequence

Getting secret from sequence

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret1

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret2

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret3

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret4

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret5

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Keystore Loaded

OracleFileSSOWalletImpl.getWalletData: enter...

OracleFileSSOWalletImpl.getWalletData: System.getProperty(user.name)=apphypdv

OracleFileSSOWalletImpl.getWalletData: locking (shared) dummy sso file..

OracleFileSSOWalletImpl.getWalletData: locking (shared) sso file..

Oracle Wallet: wallet size 3933

OracleSecretStore: loading wallet from stream

OracleSSOKeyStoreImpl: engineLoad

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Loading wallet from stream

Processing TP 0

Storing TP 0 as OU=Class 1 Public Primary Certification Authority

Processing TP 1

Storing TP 1 as CN=GTE CyberTrust Global Root

Processing TP 2

Storing TP 2 as OU=Class 2 Public Primary Certification Authority

Processing TP 3

Storing TP 3 as OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret0

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret1

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret2

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Storing Secret3

OracleKeyStoreSpi: Keystore Loaded

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:34 PM CET> <Notice> <Security> <BEA-090082> <Security initializing using security realm myrealm.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:34 PM CET> <Notice> <Security> <BEA-090083> <Storing boot identity in the file: /hypdvAPP/hyperion_dev/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/EPMSystem2/servers/EssbaseAdminServices0/security/boot.properties>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:36 PM CET> <Warning> <JTA> <BEA-110503> <The migrator(the AdminServer for manual JTA migration policy, or the Singleton Master for automatic JTA migration policy) is not available. Will skip JTA TRS failback because isStrictOwnershipCheck is [false]. This may lead to potencial TLOG corruption if TRS of EssbaseAdminServices0 has been migrated to backup server and the backup server is accessing the TLOG of EssbaseAdminServices0. More safety can be achieved by setting isStrictOwnershipCheck to [true].>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:36 PM CET> <Warning> <Store> <BEA-280109> <Unable to load the native wlfileio library for the persistent file store "_WLS_EssbaseAdminServices0". The store will use buffered I/O. The store is still operating in a transactionally safe synchronous mode. See store open log messages for the requested and final write policies.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:42 PM CET> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STANDBY>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:42 PM CET> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STARTING>

Using OraclePKI Provider

javax.net.ssl.TrustManagerFactory supported

javax.net.ssl.KeyManagerFactory supported

Using OracleJSSE103 Provider

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:46 PM CET> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'eas_datasource' due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: .

weblogic.application.ModuleException:

at weblogic.jdbc.module.JDBCModule.prepare(JDBCModule.java:327)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:518)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:159)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: weblogic.common.ResourceException: weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:283)

at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1310)

at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1227)

at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.start(ResourcePoolImpl.java:250)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.doStart(ConnectionPool.java:1330)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:54 PM CET> <Warning> <Security> <BEA-090668> <Ignored deployment of role "Admin" for resource "type=<url>, application=DMS Application#11.1.1.1.0, contextPath=/dms, uri=/">

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:56 PM CET> <Emergency> <Deployer> <BEA-149259> <Server 'EssbaseAdminServices0' in cluster 'EssbaseAdminServices' is being brought up in administration state due to failed deployments.>

Essbase® Administration Services - Version  11.1.2.3.000.4415

Copyright © 1991, 2013 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. No portion hereof may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or information storage and retrieval systems, for any purpose other than the recipient's personal use, without the express written permission of Oracle.

US Patent Number 5,359,724

US Patent Number 6,317,750

Current time stamp: Thu Mar 10 17:08:03 CET 2016

Server started successfully

Waiting for client requests

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:03 PM CET> <Notice> <Cluster> <BEA-000197> <Listening for announcements from cluster using unicast cluster messaging>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:03 PM CET> <Notice> <Cluster> <BEA-000133> <Waiting to synchronize with other running members of EssbaseAdminServices.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:08 PM CET> <Warning> <Log Management> <BEA-170011> <The LogBroadcaster on this server failed to broadcast log messages to the admin server. The Admin server may not be running. Message broadcasts to the admin server will be disabled.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:33 PM CET> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default[2]" is now listening on 127.0.0.1:10080 for protocols iiop, t3, CLUSTER-BROADCAST, ldap, snmp, http.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:33 PM CET> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default" is now listening on 10.120.20.11:10080 for protocols iiop, t3, CLUSTER-BROADCAST, ldap, snmp, http.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:33 PM CET> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default[1]" is now listening on 10.120.21.11:10080 for protocols iiop, t3, CLUSTER-BROADCAST, ldap, snmp, http.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:33 PM CET> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000358> <Started WebLogic Independent Managed Server "EssbaseAdminServices0" for domain "EPMSystem2" running in Production Mode>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:33 PM CET> <Warning> <JMX> <BEA-149510> <Unable to establish JMX Connectivity with the Adminstration Server AdminServer at <JMXServiceURL:null>.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:34 PM CET> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to ADMIN>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:34 PM CET> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000360> <Server started in ADMIN mode>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:41 PM CET> <Warning> <Socket> <BEA-000449> <Closing socket as no data read from it on 10.120.21.11:38,113 during the configured idle timeout of 5 secs>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:46 PM CET> <Warning> <Socket> <BEA-000449> <Closing socket as no data read from it on 10.120.21.11:38,116 during the configured idle timeout of 5 secs>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:46 PM CET> <Warning> <Socket> <BEA-000449> <Closing socket as no data read from it on 10.120.21.11:38,132 during the configured idle timeout of 5 secs>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:08:46 PM CET> <Warning> <Socket> <BEA-000449> <Closing socket as no data read from it on 10.120.21.11:38,124 during the configured idle timeout of 5 secs>

this is log from starter\EssbaseAdminServices.log

• Robert Gideon
    edited Mar 10, 2016 11:18AM

EAS is not able to connect to its relational database, so it can't start. Please check that your configuration of the EAS database is correct (server, port, login, etc.) and that this relational database is running and able to accept connections.

• Vikram VK
    Vikram VK Member Posts: 1,204
    edited Mar 10, 2016 11:27AM

Hi,

For sure error looks like EAS is not talking to your database. You can logging to database using the EAS Credentials in Database make sure everything works perfect.

Also, after seeing your error I little curious to know that are you using SSL ? Everything is correctly is been configured for SSL ?

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:36 PM CET> <Warning> <JTA> <BEA-110503> <The migrator(the AdminServer for manual JTA migration policy, or the Singleton Master for automatic JTA migration policy) is not available. Will skip JTA TRS failback because isStrictOwnershipCheck is [false]. This may lead to potencial TLOG corruption if TRS of EssbaseAdminServices0 has been migrated to backup server and the backup server is accessing the TLOG of EssbaseAdminServices0. More safety can be achieved by setting isStrictOwnershipCheck to [true].>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:36 PM CET> <Warning> <Store> <BEA-280109> <Unable to load the native wlfileio library for the persistent file store "_WLS_EssbaseAdminServices0". The store will use buffered I/O. The store is still operating in a transactionally safe synchronous mode. See store open log messages for the requested and final write policies.>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:42 PM CET> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STANDBY>

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:42 PM CET> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STARTING>

Using OraclePKI Provider

javax.net.ssl.TrustManagerFactory supported

javax.net.ssl.KeyManagerFactory supported

Using OracleJSSE103 Provider

<Mar 10, 2016 5:07:46 PM CET> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'eas_datasource' due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: .

weblogic.application.ModuleException:

• SaurabhPatel
    SaurabhPatel Member Posts: 360
    edited Mar 10, 2016 11:33AM

Does it happen every time you restart the EAS service or is it only one time? Since you said that you were able to set it to running mode from Weblogic console would make me believe that it might be a temporary network issue that caused it.

Did you try stopping the EAS service and then starting it normally instead of having to go to weblogic console?

SP

• User_HEFUK
    edited Mar 10, 2016 11:41AM

Yes i have, but no resolve.

No i dont use SSL.

should i show log from configuration EAS ?

• User_HEFUK
    edited Mar 10, 2016 11:47AM

Yes i can loggin to DB for EAS , with this same login and password, SID are correct and server host too.

This discussion has been closed.