- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
User Policies are missing from WLP
I am using WebLogic Server Version: 10.3.2.0 and last month the Admin server was getting Stuck threads at the same hour every night . Searching the web for a solution I came across an article found here:
Saying that in order to prevent this from happening on the admin server I should:
1. Go to %DOMAIN_HOME%serversAdminServer ($DOMAIN_HOME/servers/AdminServer). Zip up the folders “cache” and “tmp”. Delete the files inside but not the directories
2. Go to %DOMAIN_HOME%serversAdminServerdata ($DOMAIN_HOME/servers/AdminServer/data) and zip up the “ldap” folder. Delete the ldap directory.
3. Restart the admin
I did that and my problem was solved. No more stuck threads on the admin server. However all my visitor entitlements have disappeared. UserRoles, Groups end entitlements are all gone. I tried restoring the files but the visitor entitlements, groups and roles did not come back.
I tried adding new visitor entitlements - I press save - it says it has saved it but the list is still empty.
Could you please tell me how I can restore or create my entitlements?