Forum Stats

• 3,825,060 Users
  • 2,260,463 Discussions
  • 7,896,401 Comments

Discussions

Removing a table form SQLite DB

Hi,

Publication contains a couple of tables. I removed one of them, Started msync on the client, but the table remained in the SQLite database.

How can I remove this table from SQLite?

The original reason was: I wanted to extend primary key of this table, but I got synchronization errors. So I decided first to remove it , and later add to the publication.

thanks

Zoltán

Best Answer

• Winnie.Hu-Oracle
    Winnie.Hu-Oracle Member Posts: 42
    edited Mar 21, 2016 10:17PM Answer ✓

One more note: After you make modification to the publication, you need to do a complete refresh. A complete refresh can be triggered via: a) delete the databases on the client side and sync again, or b) set the complete refresh option on the mSync program.

Thanks,
    Winnie

Answers

• Winnie.Hu-Oracle
    edited Mar 21, 2016 10:07PM

Hi Zoltán,

You need to remove the corresponding publication item (mapping the table in question) from the publication to remove the table. The synchronization will pull down all the tables in the publication to the client side. To remove the publication item, use either the MDW or Consolidator API.

Regards,

Winnie

Oracle Database Mobile Server team

• Winnie.Hu-Oracle
    edited Mar 21, 2016 10:17PM Answer ✓

One more note: After you make modification to the publication, you need to do a complete refresh. A complete refresh can be triggered via: a) delete the databases on the client side and sync again, or b) set the complete refresh option on the mSync program.

Thanks,
    Winnie

• user6438798
    user6438798 Member Posts: 12
    edited Mar 24, 2016 11:23AM

Thanks, Complete refresh was missing.

Zoltán

This discussion has been closed.