- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Removing a table form SQLite DB
Publication contains a couple of tables. I removed one of them, Started msync on the client, but the table remained in the SQLite database.
How can I remove this table from SQLite?
The original reason was: I wanted to extend primary key of this table, but I got synchronization errors. So I decided first to remove it , and later add to the publication.