- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Inserting records into a synchronized table is extremely slow
We have 12c Mobile server on Linux.
On the Mobile server we created about 30 tables, and inserted about 500 000.
In a script we deleted all these records and insert new records in 5-6 seconds.
We created now publication items on these tables.
The script now runs 10000 times slower.
What can be the reason of this performance problem?