- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Is it possible to enable queuing for user transactions
We are using oracle database 11g and websphere portal as front end application.
In a certain process when multiple transactions are triggered from users, we are facing deadlock issues and the whole system is hanged.
Now could you please assist us whether it is possible to enable queuing in database and restrict user sessions to complete one by one.