- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Accessing SDO entities
I'm trying to create a WS client in order to get Receivables Invoices from Financials ERP Cloud. The information I need to get relies on the following SDO: http://docs.oracle.com/cloud/latest/financialscs_gs/OESWF/Receivables_Invoice_Header_SDO_Invoice_svcDataObj_77.htm#oracle.apps.financials.receivables.transactions.invoices.invoiceService.Invoice
The WS operation which handles this SDO is the following one: http://docs.oracle.com/cloud/latest/financialscs_gs/OESWF/Receivables_Invoice_InvoiceService_svc_32.htm#oracle.apps.financials.receivables.transactions.invoices.invoiceService.InvoiceService
But the operations contained in the above service doesn't allow to get an Invoice given an id, or get a list of invoices given a seach criteria.
The questions are:
1) Is there a way to access an SDO directly? By directly I mean, whithout using a web service.
2) If (1) is not possible, is there any way to create a new operation in order to expose a specific SDO type?
Thanks in advance