- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 75 Insurance
- 537.6K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.7K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6.1K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.3K Infrastructure Software
- 105.4K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
how to run TimesTen in embedded mode in a C++ application
I am evaluating TimesTen for my embedded db requirement but cant find any documentation for the same.
My use case is to use TimesTen embedded in my application and do CRUD operation directly from my application.
Can someone please point me to relevant documentation and sample code for this ?