- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Read Only Access to data form
We are trying too make a form read only (in form folder access) to specific users but they can still write in the data form.
According to oracle documentation a user can edit a read only form if that user have access to the members present in that data form.
Is there any work around i can restrict forms only regard less of a member access.