Forum Stats

• 3,826,865 Users
  • 2,260,714 Discussions
  • 7,897,108 Comments

Discussions

PBCS: Add new dimensions in forms that I created

3235756 Member Posts: 129
edited Sep 13, 2016 3:09AM in Planning and Budgeting

I have created the forms with the cubes and dimensions that I had.

The system displays that: You try to open the form, but you can't because all dimensions are not present . The possible causes can be because you don't have access at least a dimension member or the selection of members....

Then I have added a new dimension and I want to add this dimension in all forms that I had created. How? I don't view any options that allow me to select the new dimension.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JohnGoodwin
    JohnGoodwin Member Posts: 30,471 Blue Diamond
    edited Sep 12, 2016 4:03AM Answer ✓

Well the first error is usually related to access permissions, the form has dimensions/members the user does not have access permissions for.

The second, just so it is clear you created a new dimension but you can't see it is in the form design? are you sure the dimension is valid for the plan type the form has been created against.

Cheers

John

Answers

• JohnGoodwin
    JohnGoodwin Member Posts: 30,471 Blue Diamond
    edited Sep 12, 2016 4:03AM Answer ✓

Well the first error is usually related to access permissions, the form has dimensions/members the user does not have access permissions for.

The second, just so it is clear you created a new dimension but you can't see it is in the form design? are you sure the dimension is valid for the plan type the form has been created against.

Cheers

John

• Mishra Chandan
    Mishra Chandan Member Posts: 249 Blue Ribbon
    edited Sep 12, 2016 6:37AM

Hi

Please make sure that if a new dimension has been added and apply security has been checked then the correct member is appearing on the form layout.

Regards,

Chandan M

3235756 Member Posts: 129
    edited Sep 13, 2016 3:09AM

Thank you for your answers

The dimension and the form are created by administrador in the same cube.

I going to try all process.

This discussion has been closed.