- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Send package variable using batch script in ODI
We have a package where we have a variable 'period' which we change every month in batch file( like May-16,Jun-16 etc)
While generating/regenerating the scenario , we have checked this variable.
We use a batch script to run the scenario where we pass the variable through batch as below :
startscen.bat EXEC__PACKAGE_VER 001 PROD "-KEYWORDS=abc" "PROJECT1.PERIOD=Jun-16"
1. Scenario runs fine only if we update the period variable in package manually.
2. Scenario is getting failed if we remove the variable value in package and pass through variable only through batch (with error : ODI-17506: Variable has no value)
3. ODI is taking package variable value if the variable value given in package and batch are different.
Could any one suggest how can i pass variable value into scenario through batch.