Forum Stats

• 3,817,330 Users
  • 2,259,314 Discussions
  • 7,893,751 Comments

Discussions

How to stop searching of SOA Instance in weblogic server 10.3.6 when click on Instances tab

2632212 Member Posts: 18
edited Oct 13, 2016 3:57AM in SOA Suite Discusssions

Hello All,

When I click on any SOA composites then by default it goes to Dashboard tab but when I click on Instances tab then after clicking that SOA go and search for recent instances processed by that composite.Due to very heavy database , Sometimes it takes too much long time to bring the instances and sometimes it gets timed out. I do not want weblogic to go and search recent instances when I click on Instances tab.

I have tried with keeping as 0 minutes to Restrict display of instances and faults to the last in SOA Infrastructure Common Properties.

i have checked on Disable fetching of instance and fault count metrics. Each metric can still be retrieved on demand.

Audit level as Production.

Keeping 0 minute is helping me in case Dashboard tab but when I click on Instances tab even after keeping 0 minutes to  Restrict display of instances and faults to the last in SOA Infrastructure Common Properties ,still weblogic goes for searching instances due to which we have to wait till it finds the instances or gets timed out.

Could you guys please help on this ?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.