- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 68 Insurance
- 536.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Cannot connect to Discoverer following database upgrade to 12c
We are on EBS 12.1.3, and have recently upgraded our database from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.
Discoverer version: 184.108.40.206.0.
When trying to connect to Discoverer we now get the following error:
- Failed to connect to database - Unable to connect to Oracle Applications database (afscpgcs)
We'd had to reset the Apps password during the database upgrade, so then followed the steps in the following document:
After Cloning Oracle Applications And Resetting APPS Password, Discoverer 10g/11g Fails With Error: Unable To Connect To Oracle Applications Database (afscpgcs) (Doc ID 788706.1)
However this has not solved the problem and we still get the same error.
Does anyone have any ideas of something else we could try/check please?