• 3,734,844 Users
  • 2,247,054 Discussions
  • 7,857,519 Comments

Discussions

EPBCS: Importing Financials Data

3388391 Member Posts: 6
edited Feb 1, 2017 3:36AM in Planning and Budgeting

Hi

In the 'Administering Planning for Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud' document there is a section called 'Importing Financials Data'. In that section there is reference to templates 'OEP_FinStmt_Expense_Load_Template.csv' and 'OEP_FinStmt_Revenue_Load_Template.csv'.
My questions are:
1. Where do I get these templates?
2. Once the template is complete, how do I import it (there are no instructions in the document)?

Cheers

Grant

pastedImage_3.png

Tagged:

Answers

• JohnGoodwin
    JohnGoodwin Member Posts: 30,471 Blue Diamond
    edited Jan 31, 2017 3:13AM

From the docs - Importing Data

"Your implementation partner will provide templates that you can customize to import your business process data. These templates are Microsoft Excel CSV files that contain sample data to assist you in importing your data. You’ll perform these tasks to import data:"

Oracle partners have access to the templates, if you don't have access then raise an SR.

For importing data you need to refer to the PBCS documentation, sections Administering Data Load Settings and Importing Data

Cheers

John

3388391 Member Posts: 6
    edited Jan 31, 2017 7:30PM

Hi John

I saw that reference to the templates in the documentation. I tried looking/searching for the templates for a long time without success before posting. I work for a Platinum Partner so I guess I have access but not sure...can you please provide a link so I can check. If unsuccessful, I'll raise an SR. BTW, which support group do you recommend...I originally tried Partner Support,  they referred me to Customer Support, Customer Support referred me back to Partner Support and then to Cloud Support. In the end I gave up and posted this message.

The links to importing data is helpful as the documentation didn't mention how to import the templates... for some reason I was expecting a pre-configured Data Manager process.

Many thanks for your help

Grant

• JohnGoodwin
    JohnGoodwin Member Posts: 30,471 Blue Diamond
    edited Feb 1, 2017 3:36AM

I would think the first place would be to raise an SR with cloud support and include a link to the documentation and ask how to get the templates described in the docs.

Cheers

John

This discussion has been closed.