- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Exporting multiple Data columns from FDMEE
FDMEE allows exporting data from planning in csv file but unfortunately it allows only one cell to be exported per row.
I want to extract multiple cells per row.
How can i achieve this?
Is there a workaround? can i do that using mapping scripts etc?