- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.8K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.4K Cloud Platform
- 109.2K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.9K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Issues with App Customisation Using JCS
We are facing some issues while trying to develop customizations on Oracle Cloud
Please find below the issues encountered and assist with possible resolution.
- We are unable to Connect to the Database Service Created through PLSQL developer using the Public IP. As of now we are using Oracle 10g client and the Database Service subscribed is 12c. We are getting the error ORA 28040 no matching authentication protocol but the same is connecting successfully using JDeveloper.
- We have developed a sample ADF application and tested the same using the local Weblogic server. Can we deploy the .war file and integrate it with the Cloud HCM without using the Cloud Weblogic server?
This discussion has been closed.