- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Compress For OLTP x Row Store Ccompress Advanced
We migrated 11g database to 12c.
The compressed tables where created with "COMPRESS FOR OLTP" in 12c.
The database is already in production.
I understand that 12c has a new syntax "ROW STORE COMPRESS ADVANCED".
Is there any need in recreating the tables with 12c syntax "ROW STORE COMPRESS ADVANCED"?
If not, are both syntaxes equivalent?
Thanks in advance, Mike.