• 3,780,752 Users
  • 2,254,432 Discussions
  • 7,879,434 Comments

Discussions

Error in deploying ADF application EAR file to JCS

3401525 Member Posts: 60
edited Apr 17, 2017 1:13AM in Java Cloud Service

Hello,

I have created simple application JSF page. Here I have created a form by dragging and dropping Employee data(which I am getting from the connection to the database cloud service instance).

Now when I right click on JSF page and run it, It runs well at local integrated web logic server.

But when I try to create EAR file and try to install it on WebLogic server at JCS It throws following error.

weblogic.common.ResourceException: No credential mapper entry found for password indirection user=C##DHRUVAL for data source MyJcsDBConnection

Now, I read somewhere that I need to uncheck "Auto generate synchronize WebLogic JDBC descriptor " from application property in JDeveloper.

I did that and install again, This time it installed successfully but I am not able to open it in Browser. It throws 404 code.

Answers

• SanjeevChauhan
    SanjeevChauhan Member Posts: 1,554 Gold Trophy
    edited Apr 17, 2017 1:13AM

404 means you are hitting a wrong url. Anything could be wrong. Host/Port/context-root or rest of url. But definitely url is wrong. Please check your url once again. I assume you have enabled your JCS for public. Otherwise also you will get 404 as there is no connectivity to IP address that you are mentioning. For that you can login to your Cloud instance and select JCS instance and do "Set Access rule".

Thanks

Sanjeev

This discussion has been closed.