- 3,733,800 Users
- 2,246,822 Discussions
- 7,856,877 Comments
- 17.8K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 57 Insurance
- 533.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.3K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.1K Cloud Platform
- 109K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.7K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
ZFS storage Disks in Faulted state
I have got a ZFS storage which is part of Supercluster T5-8 and the Disk status is "Faulted"
storadm:status hardware Disks> show
state = faulted
I dont have a browser on the jump server, So I could not login to the BUI.
OPS center says "The Asset can no longer be reached" and Status "Unknown"
Can anyone help on this.