• 3,825,036 Users
  • 2,260,458 Discussions
  • 7,896,391 Comments

Discussions

Exception syncing a new client with DMS 12c

Kav
Kav Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I've just installed DMS 12c and done the initial setup with Oracle Database 12c. I've created users, publications, publication items and subscriptions for the users. After running the setup for the Berkeley DB client for the first time, this error is thrown when running the msync.exe:

-12038 oseException(-12038):

Server error has occurred (see the cause) <- oseServerError(2000):

ORA-02291: integrity constraint (MOBILEADMIN3.C$ALL_CLIENT_ITEMSFK) violated - parent key not found

This is the full exception from the DMS admin console's history session:

Sync session exception stack trace:

java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (MOBILEADMIN3.C$ALL_CLIENT_ITEMSFK) violated - parent key not found

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:439)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:395)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:802)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:436)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:186)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:521)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:205)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatement.java:1008)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1307)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3449)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3530)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1350)

at oracle.lite.sync.Subscription.execPrepUpdate(Subscription.java:7876)

at oracle.lite.sync.HeliosSession.downloadSubs(HeliosSession.java:6996)

at oracle.lite.sync.HeliosSession.startSession(HeliosSession.java:5991)

at oracle.lite.sync.resume.Client$1.run(Client.java:133)

at oracle.lite.sync.resume.ThreadPool$PoolTask.run(ThreadPool.java:41)

Please help.

Tagged:

Answers

• userBDBDMS-Oracle
    userBDBDMS-Oracle Member Posts: 787 Employee
    edited Jun 6, 2017 10:22AM

this one is going to be difficult to debug over the forum.   Can you file a support request and we can handle it that.   On a high level, i looks like something is corrupted in your repository.    Some records got deleted.   I would suggest trying a reinstall.

thanks

mike

This discussion has been closed.