• 2,262,385 Discussions
  • 7,900,712 Comments

Discussions

HFM 11.1.23 Classic - Status OK SC

pawanis
pawanis Member Posts: 92
edited Jun 12, 2017 3:18PM in Financial Consolidation

Hello ,

I have a HFM 11.1.2.3 Classic and I am looking at some accounts for a scenario revolving and need some inputs from this platform.

In a data grid, for scenario - Revolving , I dont see any data for 2016 and 2015 period.

When I tried to change the grid from Data to Calculation status , it does show me as OK SC status . Which means there was a change in system some time back.

pastedImage_1.png

Wondering how do I identify what change system took place and when.

Is there a possibility to see the system changes?

Appreciate all your inputs.

Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• ericerikson
    ericerikson Member Posts: 608 Bronze Trophy
    edited Jun 9, 2017 9:04AM

Hi. You can look in Task Audit for metadata, rules, list loads. Metadata loads will show the changes in task audit but the other load types do not.

Eric

• pawanis
    edited Jun 9, 2017 9:22AM

Eric,

Thanks for your response.

I did check under Task Audit , selected Data Load. But this does not give me the exact info for that particular scenario.

As per your comments , we cant see other than data loads info in the system. any other way / advice to check specifically for that Scenario - Revolving and Entities

Thanks

• ericerikson
    edited Jun 9, 2017 9:31AM

Hi. System changes are not related to a specific scenario, entity, etc. You mentioned you looked for data load. Instead you want to look for metadata load, rules load, or member list load. You should also change the date range on the filter to Include All.

Eric

• pawanis
    edited Jun 9, 2017 10:11AM

Eric,

Checked metadata files using the date range and all it shows is added members for some parents and different scenarios.

In the image , I see data for 2015,2016 for A,B,C when I pull with the POV given. I want to see data for E as well when I change the Total c2 to different funding year , say 123.

Calc status for A,B,C, shows - OK in grid and for D,E - No Data .Does it mean we need to load data for E for those funding years which I want to see data?

pastedImage_0.png

• ericerikson
    edited Jun 9, 2017 11:27AM

Hi. Any metadata change will flip the OK status to OK SC. If E does not have data and it should, then it sounds like it needs to be loaded. This is assuming rules do not populate the entity.

Eric

This discussion has been closed.