- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Documentation for Datasource parameters Weblogic
It seems to be a documentation issue with Oracle on the link (https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1213/wls/WLACH/taskhelp/jdbc/jdbc_datasources/EnableConnectionRequestsToWait.html )about two parameters on Datasource connections parameters.
1. Maximum Waiting for Connection : Documentation says - enter the maximum number of connection requests that can wait for a connection from the connection pool while blocking threads.
But ideally it should be the number of seconds a new requests should wait before it will throw a SQLException.
2. Connection Reserve Timeout : Documentation says - enter the number of seconds that connection requests can wait for a connection
But ideally is should be the number of seconds after which a call to reserve a connection from the connection pool will timeout
Correct me if I am wrong.