- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
SOA Architecture Life Cycle - Required Documents?
I am looking for information on list of documents involved during SOA Life Cycle implementation. I googled it but not able to see helpful information.
Consider that I am using Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus, OWSM, BPM etc. As we know SOA Life cycle is having the following phases.
- SOA Adoption Planning.
- Service Inventory Analysis.
- Service-Oriented Analysis (Service Modeling)
- Service-Oriented Design (Service Contract)
- Service Logic Design.
- Service Development.
- Service Testing.
- Service Deployment and Maintenance
- Service Usage and Monitoring
- Service Discovery
- Service Versioning and Retirement
Please let me know at high level, what kind of documents we need to create and maintain during this Life cycle.
Appreciate any help on this.