- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Missing an account in aggregation
We want to exclude an account member in aggregation in HFM.
instead of 400 we want 300.
In hyperion planning we simply used to just change our member property and it won't aggregate. But in HFM we couldn't find anything like this for HFM. Is this possible to achieve this by changing member property? or by any other way?