Forum Stats

• 3,852,459 Users
  • 2,264,105 Discussions
  • 7,905,069 Comments

Discussions

Configure /osb/service/ResultCache with Coherence cache configuration in 1221 and OSB Server integra

Deepak Mirchandani
Deepak Mirchandani Member Posts: 7
edited Oct 10, 2017 5:57AM in Coherence Support

Hi, Configure /osb/service/ResultCache Coherence cache configuration in 1221 and OSB Server integration with Coherence cluster: I am starting configuration for a new domain for FMW 1221. Can someone please help with the steps to configure /osb/service/ResultCache (which i had configure coherence cluster) Coherence cache configuration in 1221. Documentation doesn't have clear steps for this configuration. The one documentation which gives a little bit picture on how to configure Coherence cluster and how to enable OSB servers to integrate with Coherence cluster is http://www.ateam-oracle.com/result-caching-in-osb-12c-without-out-of-process-coherence-servers/ how to configure cluster with coherence adapter ? Best Regards,

Answers

• Shyam Radhakrishnan-Oracle
    Shyam Radhakrishnan-Oracle Member Posts: 80
    edited Oct 6, 2017 4:25AM

I think the document explain how to change result cache https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1221/osb/develop/GUID-B932E48E-8DDA-4C3D-B600-CBE2C510CED6.htm#OSBDV2232 .

The default cache configuration is embedded in the GAR file. You can define your own configuration for the cache by extracting osb-coherence-cache-config.xml from the GAR file and modifying the properties as needed. By default, a distributed cache scheme is used for the result cache. For more information, see "Cache Configuration Elements" in Developing Applications with Oracle Coherence.

To use a different cache configuration, you need to create a new Cache Configuration for the Coherence cluster in the WebLogic Server Administration Console. The Cache Configuration must be named /osb/service/ResultCache, the JNDI name must be servicebus/result-cache, and it must be in the same Coherence Cluster used by Service Bus. You can use a different configuration on different servers in your domain.

Please mention if you are looking for something specific to configure resultscache.

• Deepak Mirchandani
    Deepak Mirchandani Member Posts: 7
    edited Oct 9, 2017 12:47AM

Thank you Shyam, I have implemented the same bu no luck, my question is how to cache configuration in cluster JNDI and adapter JNDI should be sink ? As per cluster configuration i have given the file path, but data is not coming we are getting below error kindly suggest. Error:                 soapenv:Server        OSB-382500: OSB Service Callout action received SOAP Fault response                                  OSB-382500              OSB Service Callout action received SOAP Fault response                                                    soapenv:Server                    Application Error                                                                      12561                                                   

RouteNode1                  response-pipeline                                        

• Shyam Radhakrishnan-Oracle
    Shyam Radhakrishnan-Oracle Member Posts: 80
    edited Oct 10, 2017 5:57AM

Your questions seems really specific to OSB, I do not understand cluster JNDI, adapter JNDI etc. If you can post this in OSB forum, or raise an SR with OSB, it may be quicker.

This discussion has been closed.