- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
HFM services on Windows
- I have installed HFM 220.127.116.11 (patch version .205) on windows server 2012 R2. I am facing issue while using oracle script start.bat and stop.bat.
- When ever i stop my services after a week or so... i get UNKNOWN status on my weblogic console and some of services of EPM doesn't get stopped i have to manually stop them using weblogic admin console or services.msc. My question is... is this normal behaviour for EPM services on windows?
- I did faced these kind of issue earlier on linux where i have to manually shutdown some managed server after the stop.sh script was successful.
- Some times all the services are shown as stopped in services.msc but the status in weblogic admin console is shown as RUNNING.
- Is it fine if i start and stop all the EPM services using services.msc? or using start.bat and stop.bat is recommended?