- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.5K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Dynamically inserting logos/images in BIP Report
Our requirement is to dynamically call the logo in the Purchase Order Document report based on the Legal Entity of the PO.
I have done several ways to achieve this output but it's not working.
I used UCM as image repository
I did the following:
1. I followed the steps indicated in Doc ID 2232740.1
300000001423024 = LegalEntityID
* I successfully uploaded the logo and got the url:
* To attached it in the RTF template, I modified the URL as indicated in the reference document:
* To call it dynamically, I placed a dummy image and I used the follwong syntax in Alternate Text:
2. Created a DFF and insert the image URL
Result: URL of the image appeared in the PDF instead of the image
3. Other references: Doc ID 550627.1
- What are the other possible ways to do this?
- Or where did I get it wrong?
- How to insert an image as BLOB in PER_IMAGES table in cloud environment?