- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Exporting/Importing a user-made thesaurus into the Knowledge Base
I am working with Oracle Text on RDBMS 11g and 12c.
The Oracle documentation states that one can augment the existing Knowledge Base with your custom thesaurus using PL/SQL:
But how to instruct the engine that it has to be loaded in the Knowledge Base?
Or retrieved from, in the case of an export to CLOB?