- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
HP - use label of smart list in formulas
It is possible to use the label of the smartlist inside a formula or calculation?
Suppose I have a smartlist DRIVER_LIST associate to a member DRIVER and DRIVER has a value [DRIVER_LIST.HEADCOUNT].
I need to have a string variable that its value is VARIABLE1 = "HEADCOUNT".
Is it possible?