• 2,262,400 Discussions
  • 7,900,759 Comments

Discussions

HFR Studio - Error - HARSnapin Initialize() Error -2147467259

Baalu
Baalu Member Posts: 77 Blue Ribbon
edited Nov 13, 2017 11:05AM in Financial Consolidation

Dear Friends,

I have done new installation(11.1.2.4.205) our Test Env. (Single server) using existing dbs (Sql), everything is working fine there was no issues except HFR studio.

FR studio patch levels are equal.

pastedImage_1.png

In HFR Studio

pastedImage_0.png

In HFM application/ HFR reports

pastedImage_3.png

Could you please advise if you come across these kind of issues.

Thanks

Regards

Baalu

Tagged:

Answers

• Anjum Ara
    Anjum Ara Member Posts: 816 Gold Badge
    edited Nov 13, 2017 9:33AM

The HReports.jar file has become corrupt or damaged on the FR Studio machines seeing this error.

If the size and timestamp of this file on the FR Studio machine (in the Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\common\raframeworkrt\11.1.2.0\lib folder) is different from the same parameters on the FR server, then problems can result.

To resolve this problem:

1. Locate the HRreports.jar file

ie  in "Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\common\raframeworkrt\11.1.2.0\lib" folder

2. Rename the HReports.jar (on the FR Studio machine where error is encountered) to something like HReports.jarORIG.

3. Copy the HReports.jar file from a working environment (either a working FR client machine or from the FR server).

4. Paste the file from the server (or the working client machine) to the same location on the affected client machine.

5. Launch FR Studio and open/create the FR report.

Financial Reporting Studio Fails To Open Report With Error: "HARSnapin Initialise() Error - 2147467259 java.rmi.UnmarshalException java.io.InvalidclassException" (Doc ID 1311069.1)

• Baalu
    Baalu Member Posts: 77 Blue Ribbon
    edited Nov 13, 2017 10:26AM

Thank you for your help, it seems not solved my problem.

In the below mentioned path there was no “HRreports.jar” in my server. Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\common\raframeworkrt\11.1.2.0\lib" folder

pastedImage_0.png

But I copied “HRreports.jar” file from “\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\products\FinancialReportingStudio\common\financialreporting\11.1.2.0\lib” and pasted in above location. Still I am getting the same error.

Could you please advise.

Thanks

• Anjum Ara
    Anjum Ara Member Posts: 816 Gold Badge
    edited Nov 13, 2017 11:05AM

This generally happens when you have a patch mismatch. I would recommend revisiting the RAF, FR patches applied on the server and either downloading the FR Studio from the Workspace itself or from the latest patch you applied.

Note: Do a clean uninstall of only FR Studio before you install the newly downloaded one.

Thanks

Anjum

This discussion has been closed.