- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
WebCenter Content: Imaging 11g to Imaging 12c
My client planing to migrate (11g)184.108.40.206 to (12c) 220.127.116.11, in addition he is using WCC:Imaging(IPM) for managed attachment functionality.
In oracle documentation "Doc ID 2266157.1" saying that "before migrate we need to upgrade from 11g to 12c to standardize the annotation file format".
Please let me know for Imaging,
- First i need to Upgrade from 11g to 12C then migrate the Imaging related content ? Managed attachment functionality need to work as it is after migrating from 11g to 12C.
What is the best approach to move from imaging 11g to 12C, thanks in advance.