- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Budget Data issue through FDMEE multiload
In FDM when we load BUdget data for a year, each month is loaded in sequence and a year-to-date aggregation is conducted after each load. Then the current month’s calculation is rolled-forward to the next month and the process repeats until December when a final year-to-date is loaded.
- In FDMEE it is loading out of sequence and doing the aggregation ( Using Mulitload, single file for a year).
- This is resulting in incorrect data because the roll-forward calculation values are not in sequence
- Could the sequential loading be designed?
Source : File
FDMEE Version: 126.96.36.199.530
Any pointers please.